Sunday, June 22, 2008

Isn't Joan the best!!







Hadley was so excited on Thursday because we got a call from a florist saying flowers were coming for Hadley between 4:00-4:30. So we HAD to go outside at 3:40 and sit and wait! Every car or truck that came by.."Mommy, are those my flowers?" And since we didn't know who they could be from she kept running over the names of who could have sent her flowers.." maybe grandma and grandpa...maybe uncle steve and aunt vonn...I know maybe my cousins..." So for about 30 minutes this is what we did, and finally..."Mommy..you see that balloon..and flowers!!" And she ran to the gate to let the guy in!! She was so excited!! And the sender of the flowers.. Joan and family!! She told everyone.. "Joan and Talor sent me flowers!"
Thanks Joan for being such an amazing friend to both me and Hadley!! We love and miss you!!

0 comments: