Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Obsessed Much?

I know my daughter LOVES Disney Princesses..and anyone who knows my daughter knows she LOVES Disney Princessess. But as I was cleaning (okay, reorganzing..clutter and chaos and me don't mix well), anyway, as I was cleaning her room I realized her LOVE has now turned into an OBSESSION!!! And yes, I know, without the help of her mommy buying her things, this may not have turned into an obsession..but really, what's so bad about being a little spoiled!?! As you look around her room, there are Disney Princess everywhere!! See for yourself....




All I can say is I hope she LOVES Disney Princesses for a long time..it will be hard to replace an entire room!! Of course..someday we will need to!

2 comments:

O X Y G E N said...

wonderful blog

O X Y G E N said...

visit
ladofmurbah.blogspot.com