Sunday, August 3, 2008

All booked and ready to go!


Our Disney trip is all booked! I decided since I had a shorter time to plan and really didn't have the time to do it; that I would go with a travel agent. I found a wonderful one locally who specializes in Disney Vacations: Magic Touch Vacations. Julie who owns and operates the company has been fabulous!

We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge, which is a Magic Kingdom Park resort. Julie has gotten Hadley booked for 2 character breakfasts, and an Alice in Wonderland Tea/Lunch. Which Hadley cannot stop talking about, she loves Alice in Wonderland and she seems more excited about this than meeting any of the princesses!

So now I am in the planning stage of where we will go what day and listing all the rides/attractions I think Hadley will enjoy. Of course I don't want to "plan" the vacation too much, I want to do as we please and not feel rushed to HAVE to go here and HAVE to see that! After all, we are planning on making this trip every 3-4yrs..I know sounds crazy, but me and Jason both LOVE Disney World and want to make it a family vacation tradition.

Plus, my mom wasn't able to make it with us this trip due to her recent foot surgery..so we HAVE to go again so she can go, right?!!

I will try not to post too much on planning for Disney, but it is all my family can think about right now!!!

0 comments: