Thursday, January 29, 2009

Backseat Driver

On our way home tonight I was letting a car cross the street, and as usual in Chicago the car ended up blocking the entire road waiting for the other lane to be clear. Here is what developed from the backseat:

Hadley: Move it car! Come on People!

Mommy: (looks back at her and laughs)

Hadley: What..I said it just like you.

And yes, I have taught my daughter to be impatient with other cars. I think it is partly due to the insane drivers in Chicago..you are either an aggressive driver or don't drive. And the other part is that with my job; from the time I leave my house in the morning and the time I get home at night I may have been in the car for 4 hrs that day..and trust me 4 hrs of dealing with Chicago traffic will make anyone impatient!

0 comments: