Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New addiction

We got a new cable system this past month and with that came a free try of showtime..to which I thought..I want to check out this show I am always hearing about: Weeds. Watched it and then realized I love it..so now that I have missed the first three seasons, Jason was able to download all four seasons and we watched then like addicts! We would try and watch 2-3 episodes a night! Then last night..we watched the season finale of Season 4 and thought..now what??? And then when we realized we would have to wait until June of 2009 to see what is next..well..it was the topic for us all night.."Do you think she is pregnant?" "What about Celia..is her husband going to pay for her?" and "Is Shane going to start his own buiness?" and "Is Andy really in love with Nancy?" Now if you don't watch this show you have NO IDEA what I am talking about..but gotta say..fully addicted to Weeds now!! Anyone else??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too!!! Though I only saw season one then gave up Showtime. I have the next few seasons on my netflix queue, so they should be coming soon! Such a great show. :)

Stacie said...

I know!! You watch a 30 minute show and if feels like it was only 10 minutes!! Let me know what you think as you watch the next seasons!!