Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Love to PBS Sprout

I love PBS Sprout! I will never be the mom who says, "no TV time" for many reasons. 1)Both me and Jason are addicted to TV, 2) how else am I to get the millions of things done around the house that are on my list (yes I have a list)and 3) I think TV really teaches things..well..some shows!And that is why I love PBS Sprout! Hadley is addicted to Calliou and Sid the Science Kid. And she learns from them. One Saturday she was watching Calliou and then went and cleaned her room, reason: "Calliou did it." and another time she asked to help with laundry, reason: "Calliou helps his grandma with laundry." and today..Sid the Science Kid. After getting dressed Hadley ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth on her own (something I usually do, for which the dentist says keep doing it since her teeth are great..pat to me on my back) but..watching Sid talk about brushing your teeth made Hadley get up and do it herself!
Now I won't say the oh so wonderful things (notice the sarcasm) she has learned from other shows..but..a little of both good and bad never hurt anyone..right??

0 comments: