Friday, October 17, 2008

Bye-Bye Full Nights Sleep

About a year ago after Hadley started having all her sleeping problems..restless nights, nightmares, etc I moved her into our room on a make shift bed next to ours..a very comfortable one..I didn't just let her sleep on the floor! Anyway, she would go to bed in her room and then around midnight end up in our room on her bed. I did this as I wasn't sleeping with her in the next room not knowing if she was having nightmares, and she would wake me up anyway.Well, problem solved in June when she had her tonsils out..yes it has been 4 amazing months of sleep!!! But she never broke the habit of coming to our room in the middle of the night to sleep..until now that is! Tonight will start the first night we will remove the bed from our room and work on Hadley sleeping in her room ALL NIGHT! So..here come the sleepless nights again! Now, I don't really have a problem with her in our room..I like having her next to us at night, but I know it needs to be broke sooner or later..and since I am sure it will take a while, I have choosen sooner! As for her prize for sleeping in her room all night..a table and chair set. She has been asking for this since before Christmas last year!! So hope this will help get her to do it!!
Well..wish me luck (notice I say we, Jason sleeps through everything!)

0 comments: