Monday, September 1, 2008

A Day with Daddy!

One of the things I love about my husband is how he can become an instant playmate for Hadley..now there are of course times when I think the parent should be there more than the playmate..but none the less I love that he can let himself go and be a big kid! So here is what a play date with daddy looks like:


Mismatched outfit: what you can't see is her black patent leather christmas dress shoes with white gym socks (now I will admit since she is starting to take an intereast in getting herself dressed in the mornings, I too let her wear mismatched at times)


Goofing off..Daddy generally likes to be a goof with her!



Eating lots of snacks..even though it is right before lunch!



Allowing Hadley to run (almost) naked in the water at the beach!!

Daddy..don't we just love him!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the beach pic!!