Sunday, July 13, 2008

"He's my Boooyfriend"

Anytime you see Hadley and ask her, "Who is Kian?", her response; "He's my booyfriend!" Kian is a boy at her school who she adores, and he adores her! For the last 2 years he has been her right hand man!! They are attatched to each other every minute! When we are at any school birthday party we are always with Kian and his parents, at school functions..we MUST sit by Kian's family..and every morning.."Is Kian here today?" (he only comes 3 days, and yes..I have learned what days!!) Kian is a sweetheart, he even brought her flowers to her birthday party...and according to his parents..they hear all the same about Hadley..he tells his mom.."I love Hadley" and if she isn't at school..."I missed Hadley today."

So my daughter's first "boyfriend" is a good one!!


2 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh, to have started noticing the boys so young! Kian is a cutie and yes, they are very taken with eachother!

Jessica said...

OMG!! That is so cute!! Who knew they started so young!