Friday, July 24, 2009

Professional Pics from Reunion

Here are some of the professional pics from the Wilson Family Reunion that took place in June. They turned out wonderful!! It was great to have these done..but it was VERY hot that morning..and it took a few hours due to having so many people! The photographer did great and we got a total of 90 pictures of all the families!!
The entire group of 38:

Group from Kansas/Illinois:

Group from Colorado:

Group from Branson:

Group from Maryland:

My family of Three:

With my parents and brother:

The kids in my family:

My brother's family:

2 comments:

Nickie said...

man you look just like Pam in that 2nd picture. :)

Unknown said...

What great pictures! That whole family pic is really nice. I just went to my family reunion in Oklahoma and we have a Wilson side to our family. It's the Johnson-Wilson Reunion...