Friday, July 17, 2009

No boys mom..

I was talking with Hadley about needing to get us all in to see the dentist and needing to find her a new pediatricin here in Iowa City. I ended up promising something I never thought I would:

H: No boys mom.
M: What do you mean no boys?
H: No boy dentist or doctors, they will push to my bottom?
M: What are you talking about? (Hadley has only seen female dentist and doc's so I was a little confused)
H: I saw on the commercial the boy dentist pushed their brains down to their bottom.
M: They did what?
H: They will push my brians down to my bottom..mom, please no boys!No boys mom...no boys!
M: Hadley, I promise you mommy and daddy would not let anybody push your brains down to your bottom.

Reminder to mom: no more commercials. And what type of commercials are they showing during cartoon time???

0 comments: