Thursday, June 25, 2009

Let's Hope I make it Out of Chicago

So I just found out last night our movers are NOT going to be here at noon on Saturday as they had promised but are now going to be here at around 2:00-3:00 because the place they are renting the truck from does not open until 9:00am. Please someone stop me from strangling someone on Saturday!!
Jason picked this company, a local guy from Iowa City. I love to support small comapanies, so I am all for it. Plus they were quite cheaper than the large companies, but they have been nothing but a pain since!! Problems with getting the right size truck, then the date adjustments, then they are picking us up on Saturday and delivering it on Sunday...due to the late pick up on Saturday already of noon!!! Now the place we are moving to is a furnished rental, so they are going to move all the furnishing to the basement storage for us with no additional charge, that I like..but I think my anxiety level is going through the roof!!!
Just hope I make it out of Chicago on Saturday!!

0 comments: