Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary to My Love


Today me and Jason celebrate 7 years of marriage! I cannot believe it has already been 7 years, and in a good way! We have been through undergraduate, grad school, med school, residency and a baby!! We have moved to another state where we have learned to lean on eachother for everything and have seen how important your love is to make it through tough times. For all the amazing 7 years we have shared (and the 3yrs before then)I want to say Thanks for being my husband!
And most importantly thanks for giving me my Hadley. She is the most amazing thing that has come from our marriage. Seeing you be the amazing (albeit childish) father you are makes me fall in love with you all over again. I cannot wait to expand our family in the future to watch you be a father all over again.
No matter what comes our way in life I know I have my strength in you. Words truely cannot explain the vast amount of love I have for you!

Happy Anniversay Jason!!

1 comments:

Nickie said...

Hey...it's your anniversary today too? Ours too. Happy anniversary!
sorry we couldn't get together. next time though