Monday, October 12, 2009

What we don't know

Hadley has been sleeping with a mini flashlight at night, a few months ago she mentioned she was scared of the things in her room at night.."In the dark they look like other things and they are scary." Her exact words. So she turns on the mini flashlight and then turns it off when she is ready to sleep (the fear of the battery wearing out gets her to turn it off!).
So tonight I was putting her to bed and she called me back in and said "I can make a bunny" My response.."What?" Next thing I know I am being entertained by her shadow puppet show. She made me a bunny and dinosaur and then looked at me and said, "This is what I do while you are watching TV."
And this whole time I thought the mini flashlight was for the fear of the dark! At least she turns it off and goes to bed eventually!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

How funny. Smart girl though - I never learned how to make those things!