Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Fever



Every Year I start planning, buying, and thinking about Christmas early..I mean really early! It is my favorite time of year for several reasons..1)love snow, 2)love to buy gifts for people (not big on recieving gifts..but love to buy them), and 3)it's all about family! And for the past few years the last one has been a big one for me. I know that every year at Christmas I get to go home for an entire week..you can't beat a better reason to love Christmas! So here I am, only 6 wks to go until Christmas and I have already bought Hadley..well..almost all on my list. And yes I will most likely keep shopping for her until Christmas..but it is impossible to NOT buy things for her..right?! I haven't started shopping for everyone else yet, I need to think and plan what I will get them first. We have also adopted a family this year from a local church..so I am VERY excited to get Hadley involved in this and make this a yearly tradition. I am anxiously awaiting for the day after Thanksgiving so I can bring out the tree, decorations, and gifts! I am also the Christmas dork who listens to Christmas music ALL the time!! I love the cheerful music, the stores and the holiday decorations everywhere!! And I plan and look forward to my day of shopping with Jason every year! We have our babysitter (man..I wish family was around to watch Hadley..it would save a lot!!), anyway, we have our babysitter set to watch Hadley so we can go and finish all our shopping..I just love it!!
So..I am early, but I couldn't wait to change my blog to Christmas and start getting everyone in the Christmas spirit!!

0 comments: